The7 | the Most Customisable WordPress Theme on the Market!
The7 features full and seamless integration with Visual Composer and Ultimate Addons. Most our buyers agree that The7 is the best theme to be used with these plugins, up to date!
Its 750+ Theme Options allows to craft almost any imaginable design. And Design Wizard feature lets you create a boutique-grade website design in mere minutes.
The7 comes bundled with Visual Composer page builder, Ultimate Addons, Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Go Pricing Tables and ConvertPlug. It is also fully compatible with most popular plugins like WooCommerce, WPML, Yoast SEO, All in One WP Migration, W3 Total Cache and many others.
You get the ultimate website building toolkit for as low as $39!
And, yes, The7 is mobile friendly (certified by Google) and SEO-ready.
To make your workflow as productive as possible, we’ve created 26 (and counting) high quality dummy websites that you can import in only couple of clicks and use as a foundation for your website.
As an additional bonus you get the access to ever growing library of premium Revolution Sliders and Visual Composer templates (created by us)!
But we’re not done yet!
Theme comes with exclusive The7 Elements plugin that further enhances and extends Visual Composer capabilities. It adds dedicated post types, page templates and VC shortcodes/elements for Portfolio, Photo and Video Albums, Testimonials, Team and many others!
The7 has an advanced and unique page templates system. It allows to choose a header layout, sidebar, footer, and over 230 other settings for each page/post/project/etc. individually. You can even have landing pages and micro-sites within your main website with no additional set up!
Want to learn a bit more about some of The7 features?
750+ Theme Options
Never shall you say “we can’t do that, the theme does not permit it” again! The7 features over 750 Theme Options, making it the most customisable theme on the market. With The7 you have the power to customise even tiniest details of your website appearance!
Even a beginner can easily handle The7’s wast array of appearance customisation options thanks to the Design Wizard feature. Choose preferred site layout, upload your logo, select the desired color scheme, set up preferred fonts and click the “Create” button. Wizard will create a pro-grade design based on these settings automatically!
Design Wizard is also extremely handy for rapid design prototyping.
25 versatile designs out of the box. You can use them “as is” or as a solid foundation for your unique design.
Visual Composer with Ultimate Addons and The7 Elements
According to most of our buyer The7 is the best theme to be used with the Visual Composer and Ultimate Addons. Furthermore we’ve enhanced and extended the Visual Composer with the set of exclusive post types, page templates and VC shortcodes / elements:
Super customisable Blog List (new!)
Super customisable Blog Masonry and Grid (new!)
Blog Masonry & Grid (legacy)
Portfolio Masonry & Grid
Portfolio Justified Grid
Albums Masonry & Grid
Albums Justified Grid
Photos Justified Grid
Photos Masonry & Grid
Before / After (an essential tool to showcase retouch work for designers and photographers)
Call to Action
Shortcodes for text editor: Gap, Fancy Media, Button, Fancy List
26 (and counting) Ready-Made Websites
The7 Comes with 26 pre-made dummy websites complete with exclusive Slider Revolution and Visual Composer templates:
The7 Landing Page
The7 All Features Demo (with multiple homepages concepts)
Seven Dev – Mobile Games and Apps Development
Web Master – Website Design and Development
Digital Artist – Creative Portfolio
Building and Construction
Law Firm, Solicitor
Cafe, Coffee Shop
Expedition, Travel Agency
Creative, Digital Agency
Conference, Business and Finance
Responsive. Fluid. Retina Ready.
Your site will always look sharp and utilise 100% of screen estate on every device.
The7 has 3 individually customisable display modes: for desktops/laptops, tablets and phones.
Unlimited Header Layouts
6 basic header layouts with innumerable variations and setting for each:
Inline (menu on the right of the logo)
Classic (menu below the logo section; “centered” layout option available)
Split-header (centered logo with menu on each side)
Side (vertical header on the side of the page)
“Navigation on click” with side header (side header revealed after the click on the menu icon)
“Navigation on click” with overlay navigation (modern overlay navigation revealed after the click on the menu icon)
You can also make pages stand out with transparent, overlapping and header under slideshow options.
4 mobile header layouts. Option to select different header for phones and tablets.
Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Photo Scroller and Porthole Slider comes bundled with The7.
This feature gives you an option to add a background image, page title and breadcrumbs (numerous interpositions) to each page/post/project/etc. individually.
Sidebar and Footer
Customise the appearance of your Sidebars and Footer. Assign individual Sidebar and Footer to any page/post/project/album/gallery/microsite/etc. you like.
Multiple Showcase Options for Your Creative Works
There are many ways to showcase your creative works with The7. To name a few:
4 different slideshows
Masonry, justified grid and list portfolios and galleries
Responsive magnific popup lightbox
Dedicated Post Types for:
Plenty of Blog, Portfolio & Galleries Layouts
You can choose:
Masonry, grid or list view.
Justified grid layout for portfolio, albums and galleries
Infinite scroll / lazy loading option
Any number of columns + min. column width option
Additionally you can specify the appearance of photo album:
Unique Page Templates System
Innovative page templates system in The7 allows you to display your content like portfolio projects, blog posts or team members in a couple of clicks. Moreover, you can specify which categories to show on a certain page. Therefore, you can create an unlimited number of different portfolios, galleries, blogs, teams, etc.!
List of page templates:
Albums – justified grid
Albums – masonry & grid
Blog – list
Blog – masonry & grid
Gallery – justified grid
Gallery – masonry & grid
Portfolio – justified grid
Portfolio – list
Portfolio – masonry & grid
230+ Settings for Pages/Posts/Projects/Etc.
In The7 you can individually customise header layout and type, footer, sidebar and numerous other setting for each page/post/project/etc.
A unique page template that can be used for landing pages, one-page-sites, blank pages,.. even sites-in-site!
Select custom menu
Enable / disable top bar, header, floating menu, bottom bar
Use custom logos, logo link and favicon
Enable / disable beautiful page loading
Choose wide or boxed layout
Custom CSS field
All regular options like header, slideshow, sidebars, etc. settings are also available
Multiple menu rows / columns
Numerous additional styling options
100% WooCommerce 3 Compatibility.
That’s right – no need to mess with WooCommerce styling to fit your site perfectly. The7 will apply all required highly customised styles based on your design automatically! Specially optimised to sell digital, as well as physical, goods.
6 Premium Plugins Included!
The7 offers more value for money. It includes 6 premium plugins: Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Go – Pricing tables, Visual Composer, Ultimate Addons and Convert Plug free of charge!
For more info on how our bundled plugins work, check out this article.
Compatible With Most Popular WordPress Plugins
Enjoy the bast in class plugins compatibility. To name a few:
Contact form 7, WPML, All in One Calendar, Events manager Pro, Gravity Forms, WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, All in One Seo Pack, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, JetPack, Luv Comments, Disqus, Geo Post, Ultimate Maintenance Mode, NextGEN Gallery, etc.
Optimised for Search Engines (SEO)
The7’s HTML5 code meets best SEO practices. It is officially mobile friendly (confirmed by google). Theme is 100% compatible with industry-leading SEO plugins like “All in One SEO Pack” and “Yoast SEO”.
Optimised for SPEEED!
Correctly set up sites build on The7 will have better loading time and scores in tests like GTMetrix and Pingdom then standard WordPress themes!
100% Translation Ready and WPML Compatible
The7 is 100% translation ready and fully compatible with WPML.
Extensive documentation. Premium Class Support for free.
Faced a problem? No worries – we have the knowledge-base, the interactive troubleshooter and our premium-class customer support service is always there to help you.
Unlimited Design Styles
Due to The7’s versatility you can create almost any design style you like. To name a few: flat, minimal, clean, iOS, macOS, OS X, material and metro design, etc.
This list is incomplete. Please visit The7 demos to see everything by yourself!
Need some help?
Faced a problem? No worries – our premium class customer support is always there to help you.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 8:00 to 17:00 (GMT 0.0) [normally] within 24h in the order they were received.
Please note that the fastest way to obtain support is to submit a request via our Support Portal: support.dream-theme.com. Requests received via ThemeForest comments and personal messages, email, Twitter or FaceBook will take much longer time to process or can be not addressed at all!
v.22.214.171.124 (Sep 9, 2017)
1. Fixed: Cart Micro Widget is visible in Theme Options even when WooCommerce is disabled. 2. Fixed: stylesheets won't load on https sites. 3. Fixed: HTML/CSS/JS code corrupted when used in Theme Options. 4. Fixed: inline CSS for beautiful loading is missing when caching plugin is enabled (observed with WP SuperCache).
v.5.5.0 (Sep 8, 2017)
v.5.4.2 (Aug 24, 2017)
New: Social Icons Shortcode. Minor improvements to PhotoSwipe lightbox. Fixed: WooCommerce placeholder image; if there is no featured image for a product, placeholder overlaps product title. Fixed: WooCommerce Products Masonry element - category filter does not show up. Fixed: If there is only 1 image in an album, it does not open a lightbox on an albums page. Fixed: Photo masonary/grid shortcode with titles and/or descriptions enabled results in broken lightbox. Fixed: Theme Options > Share Buttons > Social buttons in media settings do not work. Updated: es_ES lang files. Other minor fixes and tweaks.
v.5.4.1 (Jul 28, 2017)
1. New demo: Small Store (one-page site + WooCommerce); http://the7.io/small-store/ 2. Fixed: theme options tabs are broken when switching to languages other than English. 3. Fixed issues with lightbox: - incorrect proportions of video player; - self-hosted video does not work. 4. Fixed: an image with a link in a Text Block will not open in the lightbox. 5. Improved: default userpics added for "about the author" block. Other minor fixes and tweaks.
v.126.96.36.199 (Jul 21, 2017)
1. Fixed issue with duplicate cart icon on tablets and mobile. 2. Various fixes for the lightbox.
v.188.8.131.52 (Jul 20, 2017)
Fixed issues with navigation in new lightbox in FireFox.
v.184.108.40.206 (Jul 20, 2017)
1. Fixed error in PHP 5.2. 2. Fixed issues with new lightbox in: - single portfolio projects; - photos widget.
v.5.4.0 (Jul 19, 2017)
1. New: truly 1-click pre-made websites installation (including plugins, sliders, icon-fonts, etc.). 2. New lightbox. 3. New: theme options search. 4. Improved: settings for archive pages added to theme options. 5. Improved: social icons were converted from SVGs to icon font. 6. Fixed: cart microwidget is not getting updated on cart page. 7. Fixed: products with no price in WooCommerce displayed as "out of stock". 8 Improved: predictive posts selection in corresponding shortcodes. 9. Fixed: in WooCommerce product categories, if "Show as dropdown" selected, icon is duplicated. 10. Fixed: wrong active menuitem indication in onepage mobile menu. 11. Fixed: - sticky posts do not work in Blog carousel shortcode; - issue with Blog carousel shortcode display with unpaired number of posts. 12. Updated: ru_RU language files. Other minor fixes and tweaks.
v.5.3.1 (Jul 1, 2017)
1. New "Corporate" pre-made website: http://the7.io/corporate/ 2. Improved: new setting for "Custom menu style 1" widget: - show/hide dividers; - show/hide decorative arrows; - bold font-weight. 3. Improved: in contact forms, when successfully sending a message, exclamation mark icon changed to a check mark. 4. Improved: default button shortcode responsiveness. 5. Updated: ru_RU lang files. 6. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce checkout page when "bank transfer" option selected. 7. Fixed: rare issue with incorrect bottom margin on masonry/grid shortcodes.
v.220.127.116.11 (Jun 29, 2017)
Fixed WooCommerce outdated templates notification (v.3.1.0).
v.18.104.22.168 (Jun 23, 2017)
Fixed WooCommerce outdated templates notification (v.3.0.9).
v.22.214.171.124 (Jun 22, 2017)
Fixed issue with Ultimate Addons and ConvertPlug registration messages.
v.5.3.0 (Jun 21, 2017)
1. Improvements in Theme Options > Page Titles: - font selection for title and breadcrumbs added; - added settings for background, border, margins and paddings of breadcrumbs; - now you can set transparent color overlay for title background image; - added setting for gradient angle of title background; - settings for color, width and style of decorative line under the page title area were added; - responsiveness settings added (switching point, height, title font size, disable/enable breadcrumbs). 2. Overlapping headers moved to Legacy Features. 3. All skins were overhauled. 4. Old images were removed from the theme package (which made it 5MB "lighter"). 5. Blog shortcodes improved: now you can select individual posts or posts by tags. 6. Masonry/Grid and List Blog shartcodes improved: posts without featured images will look better. 7. Fixed: bug with Masonry/Grid Blog shortcode in full-width stripes. 8. Improved: Theme Options > Fonts. Now you can type in settings without using sliders. 9. Fixed: bug when The7 rows were disabled in Legacy Features. 10. Improved: responsiveness for WooCommerce Checkout page. Other minor fixes and tweaks.
v.5.2.2 (Jun 2, 2017)
1. Fixed: issue with "link" mode of the Button shortcode. 2. Fixed: issue with missing alignment setting Button shortcode. 3. Fixed: issue with fonts in Blog Carousel shortcode. 4. Fixed: rare issue when there is a "Product Page" element inside of a blog post, this post will be displayed with a wrong title on the blog page. Other minor fixes and tweaks.
v.5.2.1 (May 26, 2017)
1. Improved: settings for images proportions inside the portfolio posts. 2. Improved: Theme Options > Export/Import Options will export/import all Theme Options (not only ones related to appearance). 3. Fixed: bug with featured image in the Portfolio Projects when Legacy Portfolio features are disabled. 4. Fixed: extremely rare bug with Theme Options not showing up. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.5.2.0 (May 22, 2017)
1. Changed: The7 > Dashboard was renamed to The7 > My The7. 2. Changed: The7 Post Types plugin renamed to The7 Elements. 3. New: "Settings" bock on My The7 page: - enable/disable legacy features (old features not used existing pre-made websites); - enable/disable post types and their settings (moved from Theme Options > Post Types > Advanced); - silence plugins activation messages (mover from Theme Options > Advanced). 4. New: WooCommerce Products Carousel shortcode. 5. New: WooCommerce Masonry and Grid shortcode. 6. New: Default Button shortcode (based on settings from Theme Options > Buttons). Over 30 minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.5.1.6 (Apr 26, 2017)
1. Improved: Login microwidget. 2. Improved: additional Custom Menu microwidget with corresponding menu area. 3. Improved: Theme Options > Branding > Logo for transparent header - options added: Custom logo / Main logo / Don’t show. 4. Improved: custom logos settings in Microsite page template. 6. Updated: es_ES language files. 7. Updated: es_ES language files for The7 Post Types plugin. 8. Fixed: widgets with sliders don't change orientation on mobile devices. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.5.1.5 (Apr 19, 2017)
1. Improved: no more hard-crop in WooCommerce products lists. 2. Improved: WooCommerce login form styling. 3. Fixed: layout bug in shopping cart when related products enabled. 4. Fixed: WooCommerce outdated template(s) message. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.5.1.4 (Apr 14, 2017)
1. Fixed: WooCommerce outdated template(s) message. 2. Fixed: Cart page. After clicking the "Refresh cart" +/- buttons stops working. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.5.1.3 (Apr 13, 2017)
1. Shop demo (http://the7.io/shop/) completely overhauled. 2. 2 new appearance for products in masonry/grid layout: - text below image, button on image - text below image, button on image hover 3. Improved: WooCommerce user account appearance. 4. Improved: "Out of sock" label appearance. 5. Fixed: contact form message field height issue. 6. Fixed: bug with Typekit integration. 7. Removed: old Theme Options > Advanced settings > Responsiveness > Collapse content to one column after (px) setting (it wan not influencing anything already). 8. Mail Chimp for WP compatibility improvement. 9. Language files updated: - de_DE lang files update - es_ES lang files update Minor WooCommerce styling improvements. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.5.1.2 (Apr 8, 2017)
1. Fixed: issue with outdated templates notification in WooCommerce 3.0.1. 2. Fixed: product image lightbox - zoom, close, fullscreen icons are missing. 3. Fixed: password protection form - button has no styling. 4. All skins were slightly updated. Minor WooCommerce styling improvements. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.5.1.1 (Apr 7, 2017)
1. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce in/out-of-stock logic. 2. Fixed: issue with styling of comments/reviews in WooCommerce. 3. Fixed: WooCommerce translation issues. 4. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce "add to cart" shortcode. 5. Fixed: post author block rendering issue if text is too short. 6. Fixed: issue with incorrect size of some lazy-loading images placeholders.
v.5.1.0 (Apr 6, 2017)
1. New: WooCommerce integration completely overhauled, ensured compatibility with v.3.0.0. 2. New: Theme Options > Contact Forms page for forms styling customisation. 3. New demo: "Book Store" (perfect as a foundation for small online-shops: http://the7.io/ecommerce-book/). Other minor fixes and improvements.
v.5.0.3 (Mar 30, 2017)
1. Pre-made websites overhauled: - Business - Digital Agency - Conference - Beauty Studio - News - Photography 2. Improved: sidebar width can be set both in "px" and "%". 3. New setting: distance between content area & sidebar. 4. New setting: responsiveness for the sidebar. 5. Improved: standard WP widget were re-introduced to the Visual Composer. 6. Improved: compatibility of VC full-width rows with The7 grid and masonry shortcodes. 7. Improved: fancy media will not automatically (and often times incorrectly) crop images. 6. Fixed: minor bugs with default settings of blog masonry, grid, list, and carousel. Other minor fixes and improvements.
v.5.0.2 (Mar 17, 2017)
1. Pre-made Websites import improvements: - icon-fonts automatic import; - Google fonts automatic import; - Visual Composer design options import. 2. Improved: system status and services availability reports. 3. Fixed issue with broken header layout in FireFox 52+. 4. Old The7 v.2 updated with newest versions of plugins. Other minor fixes and improvements.
v.5.0.1 (Mar 1, 2017)
1. Fixed: theme registration issue on WordPress < 4.7.x. 2. Fixed: WP memory limit incorrect indication. 3. Fixed: issue with demo content import on certain (relatively rare) hosting configurations.
v.5.0.0 (Feb 26, 2017)
1. Improved: theme registration, plugins management and pre-made website installation were carried over to a dedicated The7 admin panel. 2. New: The7 > Dashboard panel for theme registration/de-registration and system status overview. 3. New: The7 > Plugins panel for bundled plugins management (install, activate, update; corresponding bulk actions). 4. Improved: bundled plugins are being distributed separately from the theme, which allows for instant plugins updates as soon as new version are being released. 5. New: The7 > Pre-made Websites panel for complete pre-made websites import: - 1-click bulk required plugins installation; - 1-click import of demo content, theme options and sliders (you can choose which items you want to import). 6. New: Microsite page template available for blog posts and portfolio projects. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood tweaks.
Attention! Some images on the pre-made websites and are not included and can be purchased here.