Higo WordPress Blog Theme is not an all-in-one-fits-for-all kind of theme. It features certain minimal design and well thought out layout. Centered logo in the header with navigation and search buttons on the sides. Main navigation lies underneath and gracefully sticks to the top while you scroll making links instantly available. Elegant off-canvas menu with navigation and social links together with a custom text makes perfect sense both on small and large screens. Search is always one click away, which is an essential rule for almost any type of site.
You can have up to 3 posts featured in the header followed by either grid or list layout with or without sidebar.
Default posts pagination can be replaced with a sweet “Load More” button, that, let’s be honest, hardly can be ignored.
Finally, there’s a popular posts section in the footer, that shows most commented posts. On a single post page, it shows related posts instead.
For all other features, please. make sure to check out the demo!
All images, included in the demo of the theme are copyrighted by their authors. None of them will be included with the purchase.
No fonts are included with the theme. The fonts used in the demo are from Typekit and require a paid subscription. Any of the free Google Web Fonts can be used with the theme as well as any other web fonts, free or paid. The logo in the demo is a custom image, created specifically for the demo, and is also not included with the theme.
Free demo hosting setup
We love our customers. When you buy Higo WordPress Blog Theme you can request a free service of hosting setup and theme installation together with demo content import. We will create a totally working site for you on the best hosting platform money can buy. Seriously, we use it ourselves. You don’t have to pay upfront, decide later if you’re satisfied. Feel free to ask more details in the comments section.
Higo WordPress Blog Theme main features:
- Translation Ready. Easily translate the theme to your language;
- Blazingly fast. We use latest available technologies to make sure that the theme looks equally awesome in all browsers all the while is as lightweight as possible;
- Only SVG icons. The theme looks sharp on any display. Also, your site loads faster;
- Responsive in its core. Elegantly adjusts to any screen size. Because you don’t want to lose all those precious traffic from mobile devices, right?;
- Always follows latest WordPress standards and best practices. Currently, it passes 100% tests from WordPress’s Theme Check tool;
- Easy-to-use out of the box. No plugins required. All theme options are made via native Theme Customizer. You can preview all your adjustments before publishing;
- 2 custom widgets: “Higo Instagram” and “Higo Latest Posts”;
- “MailChimp for WordPress” Plugin support. Display signup form in the footer and in any widget area;
- Different single post/page templates: with sidebar, full width & narrow width;
- Optional popular/related posts section in the footer;
- Optional load more button instead of classic pagination;
- Grid & list layouts with/without sidebar and optionally 2 latest posts featured in the header;
- Off-canvas menu both on small & large screens;
- Sticky navigation on scroll;
- One click away full-screen search pop-up;
- Social links in the footer & off-canvas section;
- Fancy full-screen gallery view;
- Social share buttons on single posts;
- And many more!
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on ThemeForest
- Follow us on Instagram
- Online documentation
Help & Support
We’re always happy to help you out with any questions you might have. You can open a new support ticket here. Before you head there with a question, make sure you’ve read the documentation provided with the theme. If you have any questions about basic WordPress functionality, please, consider first searching through WordPress Codex.